Wednesday, September 2, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE:
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy
name, O thou most High.
-- Psalm 9:2
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+9:2&translation=kjv

THOUGHT:
When was the last time you made up a song? The last time you
made up a song of praise to God? Worried that you can't do it?
Don't think it will be good? Don't worry! your only audience is
your Abba Father who longs to hear your heart sing regardless of
your voice's perfection or your melody's tune. He wants to rejoice
and be glad with you. So open your heart and raise your voice to
praise your God.

PRAYER:
Holy and Merciful God Almighty, I praise you for the sun rising
and setting in glorious splendor. I praise you for the gift of
grace. I praise you for the miraculous preservation of your people,
even though they have repeatedly been under attack. I praise you
for sending Jesus, the Son of Abraham and the Son of David, my
Messiah and Lord. I praise you for raising him from the dead. I
praise you for your promise to send him back for your children. I
praise you for your work in my life. I praise, O LORD, and I am
glad to be your child. In Jesus' name I offer my praise. Amen.

No comments: