Saturday, September 26, 2009

ACTS OF FAITH

ACTS OF FAITH

Hebrews 11:20-12:2
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Hebrews+11:20-12:2

Dear Father, my trustworthy God,

Give me faith like Moses, who loved your way more than the
treasures of Egypt. Give me faith like the people of the Exodus,
who were willing to walk through the sea at your bidding, but keep
me from wavering and rebelling as they did. Give me faith like
Rahab, who placed her loyalty with you and your people. Give me
faith like Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, David, Samuel and the
prophets, who did mighty works in your name and suffered with
patient endurance for your sake.

Dear God, I rejoice to be in the company of your holy people, this
cloud of witnesses who lived by faith in you.

May I lay aside every weight of sin and run with perseverance the
race that is set before me, looking to Jesus, the pioneer and
perfecter of my faith.

In the name of Jesus I ask. Amen.

No comments: