Wednesday, November 26, 2008

VERSE:

VERSE: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.Believest thou this? -- John 11:26 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=John+11:26&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Several days ago, we emphasized that Christians who diedphysically were never really separated from their relationship withGod's loving presence. Today, Jesus challenges us to believe a verysimilar thing: Do we believe that the real, living part of each ofus made by God will never die even though our physical bodies die?It's an incredible thought, isn't it? We are eternal, immortal,joined with Jesus, and his future is joined with us (see Colossians3:1-4).PRAYER: Almighty God, I do believe that because of Jesus, I will neverdie. Please bless me, dear Father, so that I can make every minutecount while I am here in this life. At the same time, dear God, Ido look forward to seeing you face to face. In Jesus' name I pray.Amen.

No comments: