Sunday, November 23, 2008

VERSE:

VERSE: For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered untoyou, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayedtook bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said,Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do inremembrance of me. -- 1 Corinthians 11:23-24 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+11:23-24&translation=kjv

THOUGHT: Remember Jesus! Remember his great sacrifice. Remember hisincomparable love for each of us! Remember him through his Supper!Remember Jesus! Remember!

PRAYER: O Father, thank you so much for Jesus! Thank you for blessing mewith a spiritual meal which reminds me and proclaims again thatJesus died, offering his body and blood as the atoning sacrificefor my sins. Thank you for giving me the day of his resurrection asthe day I can powerfully remember this great sacrifice andanticipate the great day of reunion that his resurrection hassecured for your children. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: