Sunday, November 23, 2008

A PRECIOUS PROMISE

A PRECIOUS PROMISE Philippians 3:8 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Philippians+3:8Dear Father, Keeper of all your promises,You have promised: "Be faithful unto death and I will give you acrown of life." Thank you for such a precious promise! You are sogracious to me!Help me to count everything as loss for the surpassing worth ofknowing Christ Jesus as my Lord. For his sake I would gladly sufferthe loss of all things - at least I hope I would - and count themas refuse, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him.Father, you know my heart. You know that I don't want arighteousness of my own based on self-sufficient rule-keeping, butone which comes from trusting Christ.I want the righteousness that you provide when I commit myself toyour trustworthy care.In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: