Saturday, December 27, 2008

VERSE:

VERSE: [Jesus said:] "If any man serve me, let him follow me; and whereI am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him willmy Father honour." -- John 12:26 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=John+12:26&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: We can't out serve, out love, or out give Jesus. He longs tobless us. He longs to pour out heaven's riches and grace upon us.Even more incredibly, he longs to honor us. When our lives areover, God the Father, LORD of the entire universe, will honor allwho have served his Son and blessed others in Jesus' name!Unbelievable? No, just another example of God's incredible grace!PRAYER: Loving Father and Holy God, please help me follow the will ofJesus and serve others in his name. Father, I know that I cannotearn your grace, but I want to serve others in Jesus' name and helpthem find your grace. In the name of the Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments: