Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ALL THINGS THROUGH GOD

ALL THINGS THROUGH GOD Philippians 4:11-13 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Philippians+4:11-13Sovereign Lord of all things, dear Father,How aware I am of my mortality! All flesh is like grass, and allits beauty is like the flower of the field. The grass withers, theflower fades . . . but your word, O God, will stand forever! I willnot say that my way is hidden from the Lord, or that you, my God,have disregarded my rights.Don't I know? Haven't I heard? You, Lord, are the everlasting God,the Creator of the most distant parts of earth. You do not growfaint or get tired and your understanding is unsearchable.You give power to me when I faint. When I feel I have no energy,you increase my strength. Because I wait on you, Lord, you shallrenew my strength. I shall mount up with the wings of eagles. Ishall run and not be weary, I shall walk and not faint.In the name of Jesus, for whom you were everything, and who taughtme also to let you be my everything! Amen.

No comments: