Monday, December 15, 2008

VERSE:

VERSE: Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. -- Romans 12:15 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+12:15&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: While misery may love company, grief tends to make us withdrawand hide. Let's remember those who have lost loved ones, especiallythis time of year. Let them know how you valued their loved one andmiss him or her, too. Please keep these folks in your prayers andin your social plans, as well. In addition, make this a season oftrue joy -- affirm others by rejoicing in their blessings.PRAYER: Holy God and comforting Father, please give me eyes to see and aheart to offer loving care to those around me who are grieving.During this special time of year, please use me to be a blessing tothose in sorrow. In addition, dear God, help me to also encourageand support the joy of those who are rejoicing around me. In thename of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

No comments: