Wednesday, December 3, 2008

VERSE:

VERSE: Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by theSpirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say thatJesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. -- 1 Corinthians 12:3 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+12:3&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Say it today as often as you can without being offensive toothers: “Jesus is Lord.” But more than just saying it, truly meanit. Look up the word “Lord” in a concordance and read all thereferences to it in the New Testament. Open up your heart and askJesus to be Lord of your life. Jesus is Lord! He will be so whetheryou or I recognize it or not. But one day, every knee will bow andevery tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord (Phil. 2:10-11). Let'sjust get on board while it matters most to us and to those we love!PRAYER: LORD God Almighty, thank you for raising Jesus from the dead andseating him at your right hand in power and making him both Lordand Christ. I want your Son, Jesus, to be my Lord today, and untilthat Day he comes to take me home. I make this confession in thename of Jesus Christ, my Savior and my Lord. Amen.

No comments: