Monday, November 30, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE:
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that
feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
-- Proverbs 31:30
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Proverbs+31:30&translation=kjv

THOUGHT:
Want to find a really good woman? Look for one who honors and
reveres the LORD with all of her heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Appearance, physical strength, and even personality can change and
degrade. A woman whose heart is anchored and enlivened by the
presence of God in her life will be a life-long blessing and a
woman worthy of our praise, and the praise of her God.

PRAYER:
Father, once again, I want to thank you this week for the
important women in my life who helped shape my faith and who helped
me find my way to you. Please help me to value godly women in ways
that bless them, honor you, and build up your Church. In Jesus'
name. Amen.

No comments: