Thursday, November 12, 2009

PREPARED TO FIGHT

PREPARED TO FIGHT

Ephesians 6:14-17
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Ephesians+6:14-17



Dear Father, my support in battle,

Help me stand, having put on my body the garments of TRUTH and the
bullet-proof vest of the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF JESUS, having put on my
feet the combat boots of PREPARATION IN THE GOOD NEWS OF PEACE, and
besides these, having taken in hand the shield of TRUST IN GOD. (I
feel like I need a gas mask of DISCERNMENT to protect me from the
poison of Satan's propaganda.) Give me the wisdom that comes with
the helmet of SALVATION and the zeal to take up the assault weapon
of the SPIRIT, THE SPOKEN WORD OF GOD.

With all these in place, let me stand my ground . . . and fight!

In the name of Jesus, the forger of our armor, I pray. Amen.

No comments: