Sunday, November 29, 2009

REJOICE! AND PRAY!

REJOICE! AND PRAY!

Philippians 4:4-7
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Philippians+4:4-7

Dear Father, forbearing God,

Let me rejoice in the Lord always! Again I ask this from you: Let
me rejoice always!

Let me be gentle, open to reason, slow to make negative judgments.

Let this forbearing spirit be apparent to everyone.

I know the Lord Jesus is near, so I have no reason to be anxious
about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with
thanksgiving, let me present my requests to you.

I believe in you, Father, a God who transcends all human
understanding.

I believe that the peace which comes from you, which transcends
all understanding, will keep my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus.

In the name of the ever-near Jesus. Amen.

No comments: