Sunday, February 1, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give graceand glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walkuprightly. -- Psalm 84:11 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+84:11&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: God doesn't hold back on his goodness! In fact, the Father lovesto give his children gifts. These gifts are all encompassing. Thesegifts are gladly given. How do I know? Three ways: 1) I've beenrepeatedly blessed; 2) I've seen what God has done to bless hispeople through the centuries; and 3) his Word promises this to beso.PRAYER: Father, I want to thank you for the many blessings you havepoured into my life. I want to list several of them by name today.(Make your own list of things for which you are thankful.) Thankyou most of all Father, for the gift of your Son and my Savior,Jesus. In his name I pray. Amen.

No comments: