Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name;and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earthshall he be called. -- Isaiah 54:5 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Isaiah+54:5&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: "For God so loved the world..." "The Father, from whom everyfamily on earth derives its name..." God is not just the God ofIsrael. The LORD God, ruler of heaven and earth, is the God of allnations and one day "every knee will bow and every tongue willconfess... that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God theFather."PRAYER: Great Redeemer and Father of all nations, I humbly come beforeyour throne and offer my thanks and praise for all that you havedone to bless us, your people. Please let me know you and be awareof your daily presence in my life. Forgive me, dear Father, when Ihaven't been a suitable place for your grace and name to dwell.Thank you for redeeming me from the sin that once entangled me.Guard my heart and rescue me from the deceptive lies of the evilone. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: