Friday, February 6, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, Goddwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. -- 1 John 4:12 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+John+4:12&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: What an incredible thought! God can be seen in my home. TheFather of the universe lives in my church. The Almighty God's loveis recognizable in my life. How so? When I love those around me,when they love me back, when we choose to be loving instead ofpetty, unforgiving, critical, and harsh, God's presence, power, andperfection are revealed in us!PRAYER: O Father, please make your presence, power, and perfection knownthrough my love for your children and their love for each other,including even me. In Jesus' name I humbly ask this. Amen.

No comments: