Tuesday, February 24, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, OLORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. -- Psalm 138:8 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+138:8&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: First there is conviction: the LORD will finish his work in us!(cf. Phil. 1:6). Second, there is declaration: the LORD's loveendures and doesn't fail (cf. 1 Cor. 13:8). Finally, there issupplication: O Lord, don't forget me, your creation (cf. Ps.139:13-16). What beautiful balance for our walk with the Lord.PRAYER: Heavenly Father and LORD of all things, I am confident that youwill accomplish your will and purpose in me. Seeing how you lovedand worked through the centuries with the everyday people I find inScripture, I know your love will last long after I am gone fromthis place. However, dear LORD, I do face some struggles anddifficulties and I ask you to please intervene with your grace andpower in my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: