Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHRIST LIVING IN ME

CHRIST LIVING IN ME Romans 8:9-15 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+8:9-15Dear Father, who indwells me,Show me that I do not really live in the flesh, since your Spiritreally dwells in me, else I would not belong to you. So with Christliving in me, my spirit is alive because of righteousness, eventhough my body is dead (doomed for decay!) because of sin.May the same Spirit which dwelled in Jesus continue to dwell in meand give life to my mortal body. Enable me by the Spirit to put todeath the deeds of the sinful body, and thus find life. Help mecast off the spirit of slavery, and be a true son of yours.Thank you that I can call you "Abba, Father," as a fearlesstestimony of my sonship. Thank you, God, for condescending to be myFather and for making me an heir of your glory.It is in the name of Jesus and by his authority that I have suchboldness to come to you, asking these things according to his will.Amen.

No comments: