Wednesday, January 14, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts withpraise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. -- Psalm 100:4 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+100:4&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: This is a psalm about entering into God's presence withthanksgiving and praise. For God's New Covenant people, his Templeis the church (1 Cor. 3:16) and our own bodies (1 Cor. 6:19). Let'svalue and celebrate with joy our church family. Let's also glorifyGod with our bodies! Let's give thanks and praise God's name inpublic, in private, and in community.PRAYER: Father, I enter into the most holy place and approach youbecause of the sacrifice of Jesus. I am thrilled to know youlisten. I am overjoyed to know you welcome me. I am glad to be withyou and to let you know how much I appreciate all that you havedone for me. Thank you for meeting me in this place of prayer untilI can come home to you and meet you face to face. In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments: