Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm A New Creature!

I'm A New Creature!Bishop Donald Hilliard Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)We are to thank God for the blood of the Lamb. Some of you don't want to be like your mothers. Your mother was a nut. Your mother was mean. You don't want to be like your father. Your father's a player. He had five babies with five different women in the same year. You don't want that spirit. For God sakes, stop admiring crap, admiring garbage. And you attach that same thing because you keep lifting up the wrong example. Somebody lift up what's right. Somebody lift up what's clean. Somebody lift up what's holy, even if that's not our family experience.If any man, woman, boy, or girl be in Christ. When are we going to believe that? This is our manual now. The Acts of the apostles says we have an inheritance amongst what? Them that are sanctified. Meaning that I don't need to glorify my biological lineage because there's a lot of garbage in that lineage that I don't want to own, and I don't want it to follow me and I don't want it to follow my children. I would rather lean on my new bloodline. If any man, woman, boy, or girl be in Christ... If I have a witness, please praise God right now. You are a new creature!Let us pray - Father, I thank you that although I might have been born in mess and don't have to remain in it. I thank you for the blood of Jesus that was shed for me. I thank you that I am a new creature. I have been given a second chance, a chance to set the record straight and undo the wrongs that were perpetrated by those that came before me. I thank you for a new lease on life and I will glorify you always. Amen!

No comments: