Thursday, January 22, 2009

VERSE:

VERSE: Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall besaved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we werereconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, beingreconciled, we shall be saved by his life. -- Romans 5:9-10 http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+5:9-10&translation=kjvTHOUGHT: Jesus did more than die for our sins; he lives as resurrectedLord. So if God would empty heaven of his Son, let him die on thecross, and then raise him from the dead to save us, just think whatGod has in store for us now that he has saved us! When it comes toJesus' saving power and God's amazing grace, we haven't seenanything, yet!PRAYER: Holy LORD, I look forward to the day that I get to see you andexperience your grace in all of its glory. Inspire courage in metoday, so that I can confidently face the challenges in my path andlive faithfully before you and before others. Father, I do believethat the best of what Jesus wants to do in me lies ahead, so use meto your glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: