Monday, March 29, 2010

EVERYTHING IS YOUR GIFT

EVERYTHING IS YOUR GIFT

1 Corinthians 4:6-7
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+4:6-7

Dear Father,

Help me to live according to your Holy Scriptures. That is why I
pray to you in their very words. I want to be conformed to your
will, for you will what is best for me. Help me not to be puffed up
against my brothers and sisters in Christ. For who sees any
difference in me. We all have been freely justified by your grace,
forgiven of our sins.

What have I that I have not been given? I cannot boast of anything
as if it were not a gift. Whatever I am or have, Father, you have
given. I would not be addressing this prayer to you if you had not
called me to be your servant, your child, and your warrior in
prayer.

Thank you for calling me. Thank you for all your gifts. You are so
gracious, so kind, so bountiful, so wonderful. My God, let me walk
humbly with you all my days.

In the name of Jesus, who calls us to his own kingdom and glory.
Amen.

No comments: