Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ESCAPING DOOM

ESCAPING DOOM

1 Corinthians 3:14-15
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Corinthians+3:14-15

Dear Father, designer of destiny,

Even if I am not the best quality, you can save me myself - but I
don't want to escape doom by a hairsbreadth. I want to fulfill all
the potential you have placed within me and do all the good you
have planned for me to do.

Help me, Father, through the example of the Lord Jesus to be
everything that you want me to be, to do everything you want me do,
and to live my life at the peak of quality. Make all of us into
what you want us to be, for such is our blessedness.

Let me be a blessing to other people, that they may see your Son
living in me and may give glory to you.

In the blessed name of Jesus I ask. Amen.

No comments: