Monday, March 8, 2010

BLESSINGS OF THE FAITHFUL

BLESSINGS OF THE FAITHFUL

Romans 16:1-27
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+16:1-27

Dear Father, my strength,

I bless you for the multitudes of believing people who have gone
before me, for those named in the Bible whose examples of love and
loyalty to you I would like to imitate.

Help me to be a helper, to work hard and to be approved like they
were. Never let me be among those who create dissensions and
difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine of your word.

Help me be wise about what is good and guileless about what is
evil, that through you Satan can be crushed under my feet.

Let the grace of the Lord Jesus be with me.

O God, be my strength! To you, the only wise God, be glory
forevermore.

In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: