Tuesday, January 19, 2010

VERSE:

VERSE:
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to
you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
-- Matthew 7:12
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Matthew+7:12&translation=kjv

THOUGHT:
The Golden Rule -- golden because it's genuine, lasting, and
valuable. Imagine how different our world would be if we practiced
this principle -- not just in our "church life," but in our daily
life ... with our family, ... with our coworkers and employer, ...
with the people we manage, ... with the folks on the freeway and in
the neighborhoods where we drive, ... toward the waiters and
waitresses who serve us. What a wonderfully different world it
would be if the Golden Rule were to be practiced. I think I'll
start changing my world with it today! How about you?

PRAYER:
Generous Father, you have blessed me with so many rich and
wonderful gifts. I can never ever adequately express to you the
thanks you deserve. One thing I want you to know, dear Father, is
that I especially appreciate the way you have treated me with grace
and not with justice or judgment. Give me the power to do the same
with the people my life touches this week. In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen.

No comments: