Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE

Romans 5:1-5
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Romans+5:1-5

Dear Father, giver of your Holy Spirit,

Thank you for justifying me through faith, so that now I have
peace with you through the Lord Jesus Christ.

How grateful I am that I have access to your grace! I rejoice in
the hope of sharing in your glory.

More than that, my God, I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake.
I know that suffering produces endurance, endurance produces
character, and character produces hope.

How I bless you for this wonderful hope that I have. It is a hope
that will never bring disappointment.

I know this because I have tasted your love. You have poured it
into my heart through the Holy Spirit which you have given me, as
well as to all your people.

By the authority of Christ and in his name I pray. Amen.

No comments: