Sunday, May 16, 2010

VERSE:

VERSE:
The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save,
he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he
will joy over thee with singing.
-- Zephaniah 3:17
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Zephaniah+3:17&translation=kjv

THOUGHT:
So God likes to sing too! He even likes to share his lullabies
with those he loves. Not only is God Abba Father, he is also like a
mother. He gently rocks and quiets his children with his
affectionate care.

PRAYER:
O God, I pray that when the storms of life rage against me, I
will remember these words and find refuge, comfort and peace in
your sheltering care. Make me aware, O God, of your singing in my
life as you make your salvation clearer to me each day. Through my
Savior Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments: