Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CHRIST, OUR YES

CHRIST, OUR YES

2 Corinthians 1:12-20
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=2+Corinthians+1:12-20

Amen! Yes! Abba, Dear Father,

Let me find pride in this - that my conscience testifies that I
live my life in this world with holiness and godly sincerity, not
by earthly wisdom but by your graciousness.

Help me not to vacillate as I make my plans. Don't let me be like
those who are worldly, ready to say "Yes" and "No" at the same
time, talking out of both sides of their mouth.

As surely as you, God, are faithful, let me act in good faith
toward others. For your Son, Jesus Christ, in whom I believe by the
preaching of the Good News, was not Yes and No, but was Yes! For
all your promises find your Yes through him. So through him we
utter the Yes, the Amen, at the close of our prayers - to your
glory.

In the name of Jesus I ask this and utter my Yes! my Amen!
according to his will. Yes! Amen!

No comments: