Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MY NEW NATURE MADE ALIVE

MY NEW NATURE MADE ALIVE

Ephesians 4:17-21
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Ephesians+4:17-21

Dear Father, righteous and holy God,

Help me never to be tempted to live as worldly people live: futile
in their thinking - darkened in their understanding - alienated
from you because of the ignorance within them - hard-hearted and
calloused -given over to licentiousness - greedy to practice every
kind of uncleanness.

I did not learn of a Christ like this! I learned of a righteous
and holy Christ.

Help me ever to aspire to live as your holy people live: clear and
decisive in thought - illumined in their understanding - reconciled
to you by knowing your Son - tender-hearted and supple -
self-controlled - hungering and thirsting for righteousness.

Help me to follow him just as I was taught in him - as the truth
is in Jesus.

In his precious name I pray. Amen.

No comments: