Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DEAD IN SINS

DEAD IN SINS

Ephesians 2:1-3
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Ephesians+2:1-3

Dear Father, King of the Ages,

Thank you for the new life you have infused into my being. I once
was dead because of the misdeeds and sins in which I walked,
following the course of this world, following the
commander-in-chief of evil, the spirit that now energizes all who
disobey.

Among these lost people - and as a lost person - I once lived in
the passions of my flesh. I followed the desires of my body and the
passing whims of my mind. I was by nature a doer of evil doomed to
destruction, like the rest of mankind.

But you were rich in mercy! Because of your great love with which
you loved me - even when I was dead through my misdeeds - you made
me alive together with Christ! It is by your undeserved kindness
that I am saved!

In the name of Jesus and by his authority I boldly ask you to make
of us the completely holy people that you intend as your
inheritance. Amen.

No comments: