Friday, June 25, 2010

NO OTHER GOSPEL

NO OTHER GOSPEL

Galatians 1:1-16
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Galatians+1:1-16

Dear Father,

Thank you that the revelation given through your apostles was not
concocted by human minds. May I never turn to "another" gospel nor
to a distortion of your gospel. May I never desert the grace of
Christ and become accursed. And may I never seek the favor of men.
I desire your favor. I want to be your servant, to please you and
you alone.

Grant that I may understand the revelation you gave through Paul -
of salvation by grace through faith apart from works of law. In the
complete turn-around in his life help me see the transforming power
of your gospel.

Thank you, Father, for the grace and peace that come through your
Son, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from
this evil age, according to your will. To you be glory for ever and
ever.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments: