Wednesday, December 26, 2007

God Invites Us to Come to Jesus and Be Saved

God Invites Us to Come to Jesus and Be Saved



(Mat 11:28-30 KJV)
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
{29} Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
{30} For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

(Luke 18:16-17 KJV)
But Jesus called them unto him, and said,
Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not:
for of such is the kingdom of God.
{17} Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child
shall in no wise enter therein.

(John 7:37-39 KJV)
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying,
If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
{38} He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said,
out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
{39} (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive:
for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

(Psa 73:28 KJV)
But it is good for me to draw near to God:
I have put my trust in the Lord GOD,
that I may declare all thy works.

(Psa 107:19-21 KJV)
Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble,
and he saveth them out of their distresses.
{20} He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
{21} Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness,
and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

(Isa 45:20-24 KJV)
Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations:
they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,
and pray unto a god that cannot save.
{21} Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together:
who hath declared this from ancient time?
who hath told it from that time?
have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me;
a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
{22} Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
for I am God, and there is none else.
{23} I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return,
That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
{24} Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength:
even to him shall men come;
and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

(Heb 10:22-25 KJV)
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith,
having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience,
and our bodies washed with pure water.
{23} Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering;
(for he is faithful that promised;)
{24} And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
{25} Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is;
but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

(Isa 1:18-20 KJV)
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:
though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
{19} If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
{20} But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword:
for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

(Isa 43:25-26 KJV)
I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake,
and will not remember thy sins.
{26} Put me in remembrance: let us plead together:
declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

(Isa 44:22 KJV)
I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins:
return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

(Isa 45:22-25 KJV)
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
for I am God, and there is none else.
{23} I have sworn by myself,
the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return,
That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
{24} Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength:
even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
{25} In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

(Isa 55:1-3 KJV)
Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters,
and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat;
yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
{2} Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?
and your labour for that which satisfieth not?
hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
{3} Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live;
and I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
even the sure mercies of David.

(John 6:37-40 KJV)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me;
and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
{38} For I came down from heaven,
not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
{39} And this is the Father's will which hath sent me,
that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing,
but should raise it up again at the last day.
{40} And this is the will of him that sent me,
that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life:
and I will raise him up at the last day.

(John 7:37-39 KJV)
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying,
If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
{38} He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said,
out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
{39} (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive:
for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

(Rev 22:16-17 KJV)
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.
I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
{17} And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come.
And let him that is athirst come.
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

(Rev 3:19-21 KJV)
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:
be zealous therefore, and repent.
{20} Behold, I stand at the door, and knock;
if any man hear my voice, and open the door,
I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
{21} To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne,
even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want.
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions,
requests for archived devotionals on Biblical topics
or REQUESTS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS to
ixtheus@execpc.com

Request a free email copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There" from ixtheus@execpc.com .

Visit my Devotionals Archive site at
http://groups.google.com/group/ixtheus-devotionals-archive

to unsubscribe from these devotionals at any time,
send an email with CANCEL in the subject line to ixtheus@execpc.com
God Bless You.....brother bob.......<><

No comments: