Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Remember,


Remember, our level of gratitude will determine our altitude in God. He who thanks God positions himself for the next miracle. Look at what Psalm 100 says " On your feet now - applaud God. Bring a gift of laughter, sing yourselves into His presence. Know this, God is God, and God, GOD. He made us; we didn't make Him. We are His people, His well-tended sheep. Enter with this password: "Thank you". Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank Him. Worship Him. For God is sheer beauty, all-generous in love, loyal always and ever." (The Message Bible)

Agree with me in prayer:-
 
Lord, today, we just want to say thank you for all that you have done for us. You have done so much that we don't even know where to start to thank you. Thank you for your plans for us. We agree with the Psalmist, "How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand" (Psalm 139:17-18). I thank you today for your loving kindness, your tender mercies and your faithfulness towards me. Create in me a heart of gratitude that I may always remember to thank you. Amen.
 
May your heart be full of thanksgiving in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
 

No comments: