Friday, August 10, 2012

HUGZ


Good morning, most times i just post The Word and keep it moving, but today God has laid on my heart to share with you. So here goes...last Frday i went out, I had a little lunch and was going across the street to the bank. I got outside and suddenly felt like I was going to pass out, everything looked like it was covered in a bright white light. I tried to get it together but could not. we got in the cab the feeling seemed to diminish and so I again attempted to go to the bank the cab stopped on the corner in front of the bank ,again I was hit with feeling like I would pass out and that white light. so i got to my building but could not walk , my neighbor had to roll me to the building and put me on the elevator,once in the house I started to feel a little better.Monday I went to my Dr. who sent me to the hospital ER, so I go hand the nurse the prescription and I am rushed to the back.I look up and there are 6 Drs. standing around me, there's 2 nurse in attendance, I've pick lines IVs in both arms, I am now a little concerned no one has yet to tell me what's wrong. So I start tasking God what's up with this , He is not answering but I'm not worried and I'm no longer fearful, that was until the 3 Drs. from ICU showed up...LOL They said " we are here to evaluate you"I'm thinking for what? I did not apply for a job. I said to myself whatever I'm not claiming any of this,me and Jesus are just going to ride the storm.....and we did
Upon reflection I know why God didn't answer ,He had already given me everything I needed ..HIS PROMISE< HIS WORD and HIS SON....
HE PROMISED HE WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME NOR FORSAKE ME...Heb 13 v 5-7., so I was never alone.
HE SAID " BY HIS STRIPES I AM HEALED" Isaiah 53 v 5, so whatever the matter I am already healed....
THE WORD SAY'S " Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life," Psalms 23
They did all these tests and ,Wed they presented me with the findings .
1. They say I have an enlarged heart
2. They say I have a nodule on my left lung, which is obstructing my breathing
3. They say I cannot have the needed surgery on my knee as I would die on the table. That's what they say.
God created doctors for a reason,I am going to do the steps they advise, however I believe one report and that is The Living Word of God
God has given you a promise as well. He said in Jeremiah 29:11 He has plans “‘to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” Are you letting things you believe are more powerful than you hold you back from accepting God’s promise for you?
Or are you like Caleb, one of the two spies who weren’t afraid? He too saw the strong men in the land and their fortified cities. But he trusted God. His report to Moses and all Israel was, “‘We can certainly do it’” (v. 30). The Fire Bible: Global Study Edition states it this way in the note for Numbers 14:6: “Faithful believers must be willing to stand on God’s Word.”
“Elijah went before the people and said, "How long will you waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him." 1 Kings 18:21
MY QUESTION TO YOU TODAY ...IS WHO'S REPORT WILL YOU BELIEVE????
FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE ARE STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD, CLAIMING AND RECEIVING VICTORY IN EVERY AREA OF OUR LIVES AND OVER EVERY SITUATION.......................HALLELUJAH
I PRAY YOU DO THE SAME...NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL OR HOW IT LOOKS......TRUST HIM, FOR WE SERVE A GOD THAT CANNOT LIE AND DOES NOT FAIL.....let God be found true, though every man be found a liar,Romans 3 v 4........

No comments: