Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Healing Prayers


Healing Prayers

These prayers are meant to be a Road Map for you. Healing Prayers will help you as you pray for yourself or a loved one. Praying God's Word back to Him is a great way to pray. Those mentioned here thus focus on the Word. Let us give God back His Word.
Healing Prayer - 1


Father in this prayers, I am quoting back to you Exodus 15:26. Lord you declared that "And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee." Father, I am doing my best in obeying your commandment by grace, help me to trust you for healing. God remove this disease from me I pray in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Father, You say in Your Word that healing is the Childrens bread. I desire this bread in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Let these healing Prayers not be in vain in Jesus Mighty Name,Amen.
Healing Prayer - 2


Father, You say in Exodus 23:25 that "Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images. And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee." Father, destroy all the idols in my life that I am consciously or unconciously bowing to. Refresh my focus and my desire to serve you. Father you say that you will take away sickness from us, God, do it for me in Jesus Mighty Name,Amen.
Healing Prayer - 3


Father, You have written in Your Word "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him." Acts 10:38. God please send an annointed servant to lay hands on me and let me recover in Jesus Mighty Name,Amen. Father, I curse the root cause of this disease and declare that your healing virtue flows through me in Jesus Powerful Name, Amen.

No comments: