Sunday, June 19, 2011

BOASTING IN WEAKNESSES

BOASTING IN WEAKNESSES

2 Corinthians 11:6-10
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=2+Corinthians+11:6-10

Dear Father, whose power is made perfect in weakness,

Even though certain things are true, keep me from saying them if
they would not be received in the right way-if people would think
me out of place, perhaps mad, or if they might think more of me
than I deserve. Sometimes there are things that I want, but one
thing you have taught: Your grace is sufficient for me. Your power
is made perfect in weakness.

Help me therefore to boast in my weaknesses, that the power of
Christ may rest upon me.

For the sake of Christ, help me to put up with whatever I must
bear, for when I am weak in him, then I am strong. Let me live
according to your will, close to your heart of love.

In the name of Jesus I pray, seeking the strength that comes only
from being weak in you. Amen.

No comments: