Thursday, December 30, 2010

This prayer was prayed for me, I now pray it for you..................................In The Matchless Name of Jesus

This prayer was prayed for me, I now pray it for you..................................In The Matchless Name of Jesus

Subject: My Prayer for You for 2011

------------
I decree and declare that you dwell in the secret place of the most High God and dwell under the shadow of the Almighty. (Psalm 91:1) I decree and declare that the eyes of your heart are open to see Jesus Christ in the fullness of His glory. The windows of Heaven are opened to pour out wisdom and revelation into your daily life.

I decree and declare that you will at all times seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. The Lord Your God daily gives you insight into the great mysteries of His Word that you might walk in understanding and truth. He floods your spirit with light and revelation that you can know and understand all He has called me to be—that you might know and understand the true richness of all you have already inherited in Christ.

I decree and declare that you walk in abundant life in every area, with no exception. Today the Lord has gone before you to prepare a way, to make the crooked way straight, to make the rough way smooth. Today you have favor with all who look upon you and the favor of the Lord makes a circle around about you, enclosing you, covering you like a shield. All things concerning you are perfected. You are justified publicly by the Lord and you are established with honor and truth before all people.

You are blessed so you can be a blessing. Everything you set your hand to is blessed and prospers. You are a gift to all who consider you and have favor in their eyes. You dwell securely in the land that Your Father has given you. You and your family are fed with plenty left over to give to others.

I decree and declare that you have the mind of Christ and seek things above, not beneath. That you wear the helmet of salvation to protect your mind from negative thought's that would upset God's purposes and plans for you. For God says in Jeremiah “I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. I command everything that is misaligned to come into divine alignment

I decree and declare victory is common to you and a way of life. Truth protects your integrity, righteousness protects your reputation, and the Gospel of peace will guide your every step. The shield of faith secures your future and destiny. The sword of the Spirit gives you authority and dominion. I decree and declare that your thoughts are guided and governed by things that are pure, gracious, beautiful, the Word of God. Not bad things or curses. For old things have passed away, behold God has done a new thing. All things have become new of and of good report. In the storms and rain, believe the "Son" will break through the darkness and the "light" will shine.

You have the power to get wealth that the Lord’s covenant might be established. All grace–blessing and earthly favor abounds to you that you might able to meet the needs of many with gifts and donations. All things the enemy has stolen are now returned to me seven fold.

I speak to the seed, the word, the dream planted in your heart and I tell it to grow, be fruitful and multiply. Grow, subdue and take dominion over anything opposing your growth. Fill this Loved Ones whole being body, soul, and spirit with the manifest presence of Father’s purpose. Seed grow and become a beautiful manifestation of the coat of many colors knit by the Father in their mother’s womb.

So it has been spoken! So it shall done in Jesus name!
------------

No comments: