Saturday, March 8, 2008

Child of Mine

(Precious, sweet, divine),I have called you to beLiving life as Holy.You have turned awayFrom the things I have taught you:From the deliverance of sin.By my blood, I bought you.Now, you have turned away.To find your own way.You do not know it nowBut, by your choice,You have allowed sin in.The consequence of sin is death.How harsh it sounds.But, that's what it doesIt steals your life, bringing in strife.But, what about eternity?You need to see... where will you be?This grieves me, my child, so.For, if you only would knowI love you with a precious plan.But, you need to understand...My ways are not your ways.But, if you turn awayFrom sin, today.I will not allow the curses in.Take the time.As you read this.To meditate on my Holy wordYour spirit has heard.Now, return to me. Return to the cross.Humble and repent yourself before me.I died to take that loss.My world I have sent.You want the nicer things of living.But, you have sold yourself without givingThought to my Holy calling of you. TheMaterials things do not make one true.But, I can provide them and more.I have so much for you in store..Now, you need to see, I am here for you.You must turn away from the sin, today.I've come to give life abundantly.Oh, please open your eyes and see.See me work on your behalf.I will not allow any harm to you.But, if you do not come to me,My child, I can only stand byand watch you cry out helplessly.For, it will all be in vain.Your heart will be in painand, only as you come to me.Then can I break the chainsof bondage, from the age of time.You will see the lies the crime.Come, before it is too late.Before you come to my gateAnd seal your fate,Because you waited and it was too late...Come to me, my child.Let me guideListen to my heart.My love will not depart.©Elena Remirezprayerofgod@comcast.n

No comments: