Thursday, August 26, 2010

A WORKMAN UNASHAMED

A WORKMAN UNASHAMED

2 Timothy 2:14-21
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=2+Timothy+2:14-21

Dear Father, firm foundation,

Help me to avoid disputes about words, which does no good, but
merely ruins the hearers.

Help me do my best to present myself to you for your approval, a
workman who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling your word
of truth.

Your firm foundation stands sure, bearing a seal which says two
things: "The Lord knows those who are his." "Let everyone who names
the name of the Lord depart from iniquity."

You in your sovereign power and omniscience know my acceptability.
For my part let me find assurance in my deep desire to do your
will. Purify me that I may be a vessel for noble use in your house,
consecrated and useful to Christ, the master of the house, ready
for any good work.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: