Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LEADERSHIP QUALITIES

LEADERSHIP QUALITIES

1 Timothy 3:1-13
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+Timothy+3:1-13

Dear Father,

Give in whatever measure you please the qualities of elders and
deacons to all your people, even to me. Help me desire tasks that
are a noble work to you. Help me to live above reproach, to be
proper in my family relations, to be temperate, sensible,
dignified, hospitable, sober, and gentle.

Help me manage my affairs properly and command the respect of my
family and outsiders. Help me serve you well in whatever capacity
you allot, that I may gain a good standing and great confidence in
my faith in Christ.

Keep me from becoming puffed up or conceited. Don't let me fall
into the condemnation of the devil.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments: